Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Better late than never!

Ok, I know The Pirate has been around for 8 months now and you've hardly seen any pictures of him, much less met him in person. And yes, G-Funk is now 2 and there's been nary a peep or an update but mope no more. I'm finally on task and our minutiae will now be out there for the world to see.





Here's the most recent pic of the boys together. For those that think like my husband, the answer is NO! I did not intend for The Pirate to look like a mime. Those were simply the warmest pants I could find at that particular moment. Besides, he's rarely quiet so the kid isn't mime potential anyway.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

just a little vote for growing the curls back out. he's so cute with his curls...he looks like a big kid with the grown up hair cut.