Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2009!

We've been pretty low key recently, enjoying our new Christmas loot and misty ocean weather. Here are two recent pics I think you'll like.



Daddy and G-Funk at the cliffs near our house enjoying a cool Christmas afternoon.

I won't lie. I was slightly nervous to see G-Funk's legs on the other side of the rail but I know Daddy has lightning fast hands and a keen ability to catch just about anything so I swallowed my completely irrational maternal fear and snapped a photo instead of allowing panic to reign over me.



And watch out world! The Pirate has begun cruising.

He's a speedy crawler and a bit of a daredevil at times but still cautious when it comes to actual walking practice. He loves to stand at our front fence and cruise along though so I bet walking is not too far off. He and I have been spending a lot of early afternoons outside recently so that he can squawk his little head off and not disturb G-Funk's much needed afternoon nap. After a spell outside, he's usually ready to go back in and nap and I am always more than happy to oblige.

3 comments:

smarchit said...

That's a mighty short fence....or is the Pirate just that HUGE!!!!

Mermadia said...

Didn't you hear? I make GIANT babies. :) The Pirate is already 6'4" at 10.5 months and for some reason, (according to Daddy), he inexplicably loves the Cleveland Browns.

~or~

Yes, it's a miniature picket fence.

smarchit said...

"...for some reason, (according to Daddy), he inexplicably loves the Cleveland Browns."

I wouldn't say that too loudly...abuse like that may be grounds for calling in C.Y.S.